Monday, December 21, 2020

Viktor Quixote Pleads: Read Me

 

The above painting is  the work of Lucy the Elephant, the fabulous pachyderm who dances, plays the harmonica, paints, and for whom Bob Barker was willing to pay the Edmonton Zoo $400,000 to retire to a warm climate. Sadly, Lucy remains the northernmost elephant in North America--up there freezing in Alberta, Canada--and the only elephant north of the so-called snow line.

The below banner belongs to the blog-aggregator Tommy George, who chose my site to feature as a model--or maybe a bad example, I don't know. I do know that not a single person has visited, so I am leaving it to good people of unusual tastes to drop by my site, care of The Tommy George Site, where I am a new affiliate. 

So . . . click below and let the love flow.



1 comment:

  1. Great painting. I think it is a necklace done in 3/4 angle. Nice use of color, perspective and content. Actually, i am blown away

    ReplyDelete

You may write whatever you wish to write.